UWiN's management fundamental has significant influence from the design philosophy of the SAP R/3 and the principle of best practices that are coded in.
Nakane did jump start-and-grow SAP business in Japan, and then in North East Asia or all of the double-byte architecture countries. It was in the beginning of the IT down-sizing era and for Japan, it coincided with the severe collapse of Japan asset bubble economy model with which Japan took more than 10 years to recover.
SAP with its R/3 suite introduced five new game changing approaches to Japan market:
- Standard Business Application Software with Integrated Data model (ERP)
- Concept of Real-Time Enterprise
- Concept and Library of Global Best Business Practices
- Software Template based BPR
- 3-Tier Client Server System
Recognition of the importance of Change Management was the critical success factor in implementing these solutions at Japanese business organizations.